The oldest South Bohemian nine in the shade of centuries-old oaks
This Bechyně Course was the first golf course in southern Bohemia and breathes history . It is situated in flat terrain in the former Černická preserve in the midst of deep forests. . The reconstructed fort serves as a clubhouse. The dominant tree species are still oak and linden trees. Although it is flat, the course offers a diverse game.
- Address Zámek 1
- City 391 65 Sudoměřice u Bechyně
- State/Province South Bohemia
- Country Czech Republic
- Allowed CC VISA, MasterCard
- Allowed Players 1-4 players
- Holes 9
- Dresscode Proper dress attire required
Real Time Reservations
Bechyně (9) is not yet in our pool of Golf Courses for orders.
For this reason unfortunately you can't book it at the moment.
- Real Time Confirmation
- Free Cancelation
- Free Modification
Golf Course Rating
- Money Value:
- Pace of Play:
- Average rating of 3/5 based on 1 reviews