Terms & conditions
- Your payment can be made on line by Visa, Mastercard or Debit cards. As a broker our partners will process the payments for you.
- Should you wish to pay by transfer that will not be a problem, just let us know and we will send you the transfer details
Changes & cancellations
- Less than 30 days before play and for 'no shows' 100% loss of monies paid.
- If the course is closed, you will need to get a confirmation from the golf course when you are at the club house to confirm that they will not charge for your round, if we are not charged then we will refund your monies in full, if we are charged then we will not be able to refund any monies to you.
- Any changes to your tee times are made free of charge if you are changing to a time on the same golf course.
Not liable for
- Slow play at any golf course.
- Golf played on temporary greens and tees if we have not previously been informed of these works. Any trolley or buggy bans in force when a course makes a decision due to certain weather conditions.
Content & advertisements
- We reserve the right to alter, amend or delete any of the information, advertisements or contents that appear on our website www.teetimesforyou.com at any time. The users have no right to make any claim against us in this respect.
Prior to arrival date
- If requested to do so we will call and check the status of the golf course on your behalf. Should you choose for any reason not to travel, we will subject to the policy of the golf course, try and postpone your tee times and book again in the future at a time agreed. Prices supplements may be incurred depending on when you would like to re-book.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.